People who can register
- People older than 18 years old.
- Underage: every case will be considered.
- The registration is personal and non-transferable. The enrolled person ins the only one authorized to assist to the course, nobody else will assist in his/her name.
- Each activity has its own capacity limit.
- The seats will be assigned in order of arrival.
- In case of complete capacity, you can sign up in the waiting list. If the registration is opened again you will receive a notification.
How to register
- From Summer Courses website www.uik.eus finding the course you are interested into and clicking the online sign up button.
- From the regular enrollment platform https://admin.uik.eus/matriculation/en
If you are already registered you will be able to access to your personal space directly using your username and password.
If you are not registered fill in the required fields.
- Complete the registration following the 5 steps.
2.- Filling the registration form
- You can download the registration form here
Send it to Summer Courses secretary
- By email: email@example.com
- In person in Summer Courses offices
|Palacio Miramar Palace||
Paseo Miraconcha, 48
2007 Donostia - San Sebastián
Monday to Thursday: 8:00h to 16:30h
Friday: 8:00h to 13:30h
Avenida Abandoibarra, 3
|Monday to Friday: 9:00h to 15:00h|