The Foundation offers grants for accommodation in the indicated hostels and student residencies, NO to hotels, with this requieremets:
- Grant amount: The accommodation grant is of 20€ per day a long as it does not exceed the bill amount.
- Covered dates: As many nights as days has the course, starting the day before of the beginning of the cours until the last day of the course.
- Directed to. All groups included in the section "Regular reductions" and "Exemptions" that are not from the territory where the activity is taking place.
- One accommodation grant is awarded per student per year until the budgetary amount is spent in order of arrival.
- Application: The application for the grant must be made upon enrollment of the corresponding Course.
- Refund: The invoice of the accommodation booked has to be sent within a maximun period of 15 days from the end of the course. Once the assistance to the course has been verified, the deposit will be made on the bank account registered on the application.
There is no possibility to obtain grant accommodation for Congresses, Professional Semminars and open activities.