People who can register
- People older than 18 years old.
- Underage: every case will be considered.
- The registration is personal and non-transferable. The enrolled person ins the only one authorized to assist to the course, nobody else will assist in his/her name.
How to register
You can register in two different ways, choose the one that's most comfortable for you:
- From Summer Courses website www.uik.eus finding the course you are interested into and clicking the "Online sign up" button.
- From the regular enrollment platform https://admin.uik.eus/matriculation/en and complete the registration following the 5 steps.
If you are already registered you will be able to access to your personal space directly using your email and the password you want (Registration should only be done once, if you don't remember the password click on "Get password").
If you are not registered you must create a new user. Fill in the fields that are requested and complete the registration (The registration is only done once with the email and a password you want).
2.- Filling the registration form:
You can download the registration form here and send it to Summer Courses secretary:
- By email: email@example.com
- By post mail: Fundación Cursos de Verano UPV/EHU. Miramar Palace. Paseo Miraconcha, 48. 20007 Donostia / San Sebastián.
- In person in Summer Courses offices:
Paseo Miraconcha, 48
20007 Donostia / San Sebastián
Avenida Abandoibarra, 3
- Each activity has its own capacity limit.
- The seats will be assigned in order of arrival.
- In case of complete capacity, you can sign up in the waiting list. If the registration is opened again you will receive a notification.