The Foundation offers grants for accommodation with these requirements:
- One accommodation grant is awarded per student per year.
- The grants are awarded in order of arrival of the applications until the budgetary amount is spent.
- Application: The application for the grant must be made upon enrollment of the corresponding course. The resolution will be communicated by email.
- Grant amount: The accommodation grant is €20 per day for the duration of the course, as long as it doesn’t exceed the bill amount.
- Covered dates: As many nights as days has the course, starting the day before of the beginning of the course until the last day of the course.
- Directed to: All groups included in the section "Regular reductions" and "Exemptions" that are not from the territory where the activity is taking place.
- Refund: The invoice for the accommodation booked has to be sent within a maximum period of 15 days from the end of the course. Once the assistance to the course has been verified, the deposit will be made on the bank account registered on the application.
- Exceptions: There is NO possibility to obtain grant accommodation for Congresses, Professional Seminars and Open Activities.