Face-to-face activities will be carried out from July onwards and will take place whenever the situation permits. Summer Courses also offers the possibility of taking courses online and live online through the Moodle and Zoom digital platforms.
The Summer Courses Foundation has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the experience of attending a face-to-face activity is safe. Participants in their visit to the Miramar Palace and other Summer Course venues will find:
- Hydroalcoholic gel available.
- Need to use the mask in transit. Once in the room, respecting the safety distance, it will be possible to remove the mask.
- Capacity limited to 60% of the maximum capacity of the rooms.
- Protective equipment for staff.
- Specific signage on sanitary measures.
- We disinfect the entire room once used
- Different entrances and exits of the building.
- Signaled itineraries.
Reminder messages sent by email to students, teachers and directors of the Courses include detailed information on how to access the room where the Course will be held, in addition to the sanitary measures that must be complied with to guarantee a safe experience.
Following the advice of the health authorities, in this edition the participant's pack will not be delivered and there will be no paper documentation.