Who can register
- People over than 18 years old.
- Underage: every case will be considered.
- The registered person is person ins the only one authorized to attend to the course, no one will be able to attend on his/her behalf.
How to register
Due to the health alarm situation, and following the recommendations of the health authorities, the Summer Courses team is teleworking. Therefore, the only way to register is online. If you have any difficulty to register, you can contact the Student Department:
M: 629 66 44 80 - 608 75 86 99
Search in our website for the course of your interest and click “More information”. Once inside the course information, click "Online Registration" and follow the steps indicated.
You can also from here access the general registration and complete it by following the steps indicated.
- If you are already registered: access your personal space directly using your email and password (Registration should only be done once, in case you do not remember your password click on "Get password").
- If this is the first time you enter into the platform: you must create a new user. Fill in the requested fields and complete the registration (Registration is only done once with the email and password of your choice).
- Seats are limited and assigned in order of arrival.
- If the capacity is completed, you can register on the waiting list.
- We will send you a message of availability, if the registration is opened again.
By registering you accept the rules of behavior established by the UPV/EHU Summer Courses Foundation. Any person attending a training activity may be silenced, or expelled from an online training, if their attitude prevents or hinders the development of the activity in the teachers opinion.
The UPV/EHU Summer Courses Foundation may not admit again in the registration process, people who have not respected the essential rules of behavior or have obstructed or made it impossible to carry out a training activity. Conducts are inadmissible, without this list having a closed character: to profess insults, threats, or sexist, racist comments.., cause inconvenience to teachers or other attendees, repeatedly disrupt the development of the activity, use communication channels for activities not related to the intended development of the activity