The Summer Course organisation reserves the right to cancel any activity 10 days before it begins, if the minimum number of students is not reached, making the corresponding refund of the amount paid.
If the payment of the registration has been made by bank transfer it will be necessary to provide the Courses Secretary with an account number where to enter the amount to be returned. The deadline to provide this information is one month from the last day of the date of the activity.
Cancellation of registration by the student
You can cancel your registration from:
- Click on "I am a student"
- Select "My registrations"
- In the Courses in which I am enrolled click on "See more data"
- Click on "Orders/Cancellations"
Courses, Workshops, Schools and Professional Seminars:
- If the cancellation is made up to 15 days prior to the start of the course: The total amount paid minus a management fee (€10) is refunded.
- If the cancellation is made less than 15 days prior to the start of the course: No refund will be made. Except for justified reasons: accident or serious illness that can be proven and that prevents the student from attending the course.
- Consult the activities that have their own cancellation policy.
In the cases in which the refunds policy of the Congress is not specified, the aforementioned rule will be applied.
- You can modify the registration up to 5 days before the course beginning. No changes are allowed after that date.
- Cancellations up to 5 days before the start date of each course through your personal space on the platform. The amount paid will be reimbursed except €10 of administrative costs.
- No cancellations can be made after the course has begun.
Cancellation of accommodation by the student
Please, see the cancellations policy in their websites.