The health measures adopted by UIK since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic mean that activities organised are being carried out without any reported incidents.
Measures are continually being reviewed to ensure safety.
Participants in their visit to the Miramar Palace and other Summer Course venues will find:
- Recommendation of the use of the mask if the minimum distance of 1.5m is not maintained.
- Hydroalcoholic gel available.
- Differentiated entrances, exits and itineraries for each Course.
- Protective equipment for staff.
- Specific signage on sanitary measures.
- The ICT used by the participants (computer, microphones, etc.) will be disinfected after each use.
- We disinfect the entire room once used.
Reminder messages sent by email to students, teachers and directors of the Courses include detailed information on how to access the room where the Course will be held, in addition to the sanitary measures that must be complied with to guarantee a safe experience.
Following the advice of the health authorities, in this edition the participant's pack will not be delivered and there will be no paper documentation.