LIVE ONLINE - 11th European Congress on Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in Architecture and Urbanism and 4th International Congress on Advanced Construction
01.Dec - 02.Dec
The eleventh edition of the European Congress on Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in Architecture and Urbanism (EESAP 11) and the fourth International Congress on Advanced Construction (CICA 4), address the issue of Disruption. In the previous ten editions of the congress, we have addressed emerging issues in the field of construction. Its evolution will follow the accelerated path of the rest of the activities and it will surely bring us great surprises, as has been the determining transforming irruption of the internet and the consequent generalized digitalization. In a few years, everything has been transformed, but what will happen in the next ten?
The strategies have been defined for some time in the planning of the largest actors and new innovative firms continually influence our field. We invite all our regulars and those who want to join us in the tenth edition of our congress to present their proposals, in the light of a different 2030. As in the previous editions and given in its academic facet, the congress is especially aimed at students, professionals and researchers.
Since the EESAP8/CICA1 edition, the conference has extended the scope of scientific and technical diffusion to the entire innovative construction sector. Furthermore, it is opened to the business sector, due to their close relationship to meet current social demands on business innovation for achieving higher quality of life.
List of themes:
- Environmental awareness.
- Urban regeneration from sustainable architecture and energy efficiency perspectives.
- Sustainable cities and social urbanism; sustainable urban economy.
- Economy: built experiences - housing, urbanism, technology - ICT, monitoring...
- Reduce, Reuse, Recyble, Rethink.
- Lean architecture and urban planning.
- Cities at risk. Resilience and Redundancy.
- Built heritage and sustainability. Culture and urban sustainability. Cultural landscapes
- Smart Communities.
- 4.0 Construction
- Wood and bio-based materials as a sustainable and renewable resource.
Discuss on the transitional strategies to new territorial, urban and building models for the next ten years with regard to energy, mobility, manufacturing and management of the construction industry.
Reach a strategic confluence among training-research-production.
Create links among diverse agents in the construction sector to increase competitiveness by applying new technologies in activities where diffuse but extensive experience is required. Create collaborative business environments.
Discuss on disruption of construction industry and digitalization of processes in the near future.
Activity directed to
- University student
It may interest you…
- Alhelí Estela Álvarez Huamán
- Carlos Orbea Orbea
- Edwin Roberto Gudiel Rodriguez
- Emilia Román López
- Ester Higueras García
- Francesco Fiorito
- Francisco Sánchez de la Flor
- GERMAN CASTELLANOS Rodríguez
- Gustavo Salinas Castro
- Ignacio De la Puerta Rueda
- Jon Ansoleaga Ugarte
- Luis Bozzo Lucho
- Manuel Maria Ruiz de Adana Santiago
- María Rosario Vallejo Ilarduya
- Niki Gaitani
- Pablo Eguía Oller
- Pilar García Almirall
- Rufino Javier Hernández Minguillón
- Álvaro Ruiz Pardo