The UPV/EHU Summer Courses Foundation organised in 2020 the 39th Edition of Summer Courses. The deadline for submitting a proposal for 2020 will open at the october 8th to november 18th.
The mission of the Summer Courses is the organization of training, dissemination and university extension activities.
Our purpose is to become internationally recognized Summer Courses where participants find a space for training, debate and meeting in relation to the current challenges of society.
This year we will address the following challenges:
- To attract relevant agents of society and the academic and / or scientific world in each of the thematic cycles.
- To encourage the participation of different sectors of the society to enrich the debates as well as to make visible different views and approaches.
- To articulate a Sustainability Forum that positions the Courses at the international level.
- To continue bringing the Summer Courses closer to the territory of Vasconia within the framework of the “uik ibiltariak” program.
- To support an increased presence of the Basque language on the Summer Courses.
- To improve the diffusion of our content by intensifying our presence in social networks.
Please read the regulations of the Call before presenting the proposal:
The Foundation has an online platform for the presentation of proposals:
You can also check the Guide for proposal submission:
For more information, please, contact the Secretariat of the Summer Courses: