Photo- ElectroCatalysis at the Atomic Scale (PECAS)
27.Eka - 30.Eka
Ezin bazenu matrikula online egin, inprimakia honoko estekan jeitsi dezakezu eta epostaz bidali edota bulegoetan aurkeztu: Inprimakia ikusi
Laster egitarau zehatza argitaratuko dugu
The school on PhotoElectroCatalysis at the Atomic Scale (PECAS) is aimed at promoting various opportunities for interdisciplinary discussion of scientists and students of physics, material science, chemistry and electrochemistry in addition to presentation of new results, ideas and methods in the field of photo- and electrochemical properties of novel materials.
· In situ and in operando electrochemistry-surface science techniques and methods
· Energy conversion from photon and chemical energy to electrical energy
· Electrocatalysts for water splitting and CO2 reduction
· Local active sites on solid surfaces: reactivity of defects
· Chemical engineering and synthesis of photoelectrochemical systems
· Novel materials for electrochemical energy storage
· Electrochemical biosensors
· Theoretical modeling
· Dr. Sara Barja (Chair) (Ikerbasque, CFM-UPV/EHU, DIPC)
· Dr. Celia Rogero (CFM-CSIC-UPV/EHU, DIPC)
· Prof. Mato Knez (Ikerbasque, CiCNanogune)
· Karmela Alonso (secretary) (DIPC)
PECAS scopes the integration of electrochemistry and surface science research areas towards the understanding of the nature of the electrode-solution interface at an atomic level. Leading experts across the different disciplines will present the latest experimental and theoretical efforts in the field of photo- and electrochemistry on surfaces, promoting in depth discussions between students and scientific community from both fields.
The school will be taught at the postgraduate level in the fields of surface science and electrochemistry, but introductory seminars (tentatively 12 invited seminars) will be specially addressed to introduce master and graduate students from Chemistry and/or Physics in each topic covered in the school.