Research and Innovation in Physics education: two sides of the same coin
09.Uzt - 13.Uzt
Laster egitarau zehatza argitaratuko dugu
The Conference GIREP-MPTL 2018 will be focused on physics educational innovations at Primary, Secondary and University levels. Specifically, the symposium provides a forum for exchanging ideas and discussing recent developments in such areas as:
- Physics teaching and learning at Primary and Secondary Education
- Physics teaching and learning at University
- Preservice and in service physics teachers education
- Physics education in non-formal setting
- Physics into STEM teaching and learning
- ICT and multimedia in Physics Education
- Nature of Science, gender and socio-cultural issues in physics education
The GIREP-MPTL conference will provide participants with the opportunity to fruitfully exchange on their experience and ideas and share the latest information on Physics Education. Thanks to your articles and presentations and your active participation at the event, GIREP-MPTL is set to be an academically enriching and truly memorable experience for all attendees.
The Conference GIREP-MPTL 2018 emphasizes both results of physics education research and good practices in teaching physics. The Conference strongly encourages practical application of emerging teaching strategies to problems of direct relevance to classroom. Consequently, both theoretical as well as applied physics education topics are of interest.