International Research Seminar in Urbanization Processes and Natural Morphologies
07.Sep - 08.Sep
Puedes elegir entre estas dos opciones para matricularte:
En breve se publicará el programa detallado
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 1st International Research Seminar in Urbanization Processes and Natural Morphologies, which will take place in September 7th-8th, 2017.
The aim of this seminar is to promote the shared reflection about current researches in the urban area, landscape architecture and other spatial disciplines, as well as to stimulate an exchange between researchers in urban and territorial processes and transformations in different countries.
The seminar will feature four main lectures, held by the International Scientific Committee members, in line with the research approach of Prof. Dr. Maider Uriarte Idiazabal (1981-2016). On the other hand, there will be research paper presentations and round tables composed by keynote lecturers. We invite researchers who are developing master courses, doctoral or post-doctoral programs to participate and discuss their investigations and to share different analysis perspectives and case studies, in order to create a shared thinking space around city and territory.
- Urban Fringe Landscapes
- Urbanism and Landscape in mountainous areas
- Methodologies and tools for Regional Planning
This event is organized by the Higher Technical School of Architecture of San Sebastian (ETSASS); the Department of Architecture of EHU/UPV; the Professorship of Landscape Architecture and Regional Open Space (LAREG) at the Technical University of Munich (TUM); and the Summer Courses Foundation of the UPV/EHU.
The main four lecturers will be:
- Senior Lecturer Dr. Ben Campkin (UCL London)
- Professor Dr. Martin Prominski (Leibniz-Universität Hannover)
- Professor Dr. Sören Schöbel (TUM LAREG)
- Senior Lecturer Dr. Vera Vicenzotti (SLU Alnarp Sweden)
Deadline for the reception of abstracts: March 3rd
New abstract submission deadline, March 13th
Deadline for the reception of full papers: April 24th.
The submitted abstract must contain: title, author name, institution, director/co-director name, country, research program, e-mail address, keywords (5 max.), 250 words of research summary and main references (between 5 and 15).
Abstracts of papers must be received on or before 3rdMarch 2017. Notification of whether abstracts have been accepted will be provided by 24th March 2017.
Full paper format:
The researchers whose abstracts have been accepted will be required to send the complete research paper before 24th April 2017 for evaluation by the International Scientific Committee. The available format must be strictly followed (see template). Selected papers may be published after the conference.
Papers should have a minimum of 3.000 words of extension and should not exceed 5.000 words, and should have a maximum of 15 pages including graphics.
Regular fee: 70 €.
Abstracts and papers must be sent to: email@example.com
- Join research methods of urbanism, landscape architecture and other spatial disciplines (geography, urban planning and sociology).
- Expose a specific research field of (peri-)urbanization processes in landscapes with high relief energies or other coining natural morphologies.
- Discourse and development of specific urban and regional planning strategies for the Basque Country and similar regions.
- Create a strong link between the participants (local and international) and the University of the Basque Country.
- Promotion of young scientists networks in spatial disciplines.
- Arquitectura Y Urbanismo
- 07.Sep - 08.Sep
- Palacio Miramar
- Descargar PDF