Aimed at students on Summer Courses.
All groups included in the sections "General reductions" and "Exemptions" that do not reside in the territory where the course is held may apply for a housing scholarship under the following requirements:
- One accommodation grant s awarded per student per year.
- The grants are awarded in order of arrival of the applications until the budgetary amountis spent.
- Application: Select "Accommodation grants" when registering for the chosen course. The resolution will be communicated by email.
- Grant amount: The accommodation grant is €20 per day for the duration of the course, as long as it doesn’t exceed the bill amount.
- Covered dates: As many nights as days has the course, starting the day before of the beginning of the course until the last day of the course.
- Refund: The invoice for the accommodation booked has to be sent within a maximum period of 15 days from the end of the course. Once the assistance to the course has been verified, the deposit will be made on the bank account registered on the application.