- Registration is personal and non-transferable.
- By registering in an activity, you have the right to access to the activity and to the academic materials associated with it.
- Students have the right to receive a certificate of attendance with the corresponding academic validity hours, if the activity indicates it so, and when they achieve the requirements indicated by the organizers:
• In face-to-face and live online courses, a minimum attendance of 80% of the activity is mandatory.
• In long-term online courses (code @), the qualification of APPROVED is required.
- The certificate will be available in the personal space of each participant and an informative message will be sent on how to access it. The message is sent within approximately one week after the end of the activity.
- A period of 30 days from receipt of the message is established for any complaint about the certificate, except in the case of courses approved by the Basque Government Department of Education, which will be 15 days.
- Students have the right to be treated with respect and equality. All participants with functional diversity have the right to an accessible environment in accordance with the legally established conditions. UIK is not the owner of the spaces where the activities are held, but it does have a policy to guarantee in the best possible way, with all the means at its disposal, a quality service for all people with functional diversity. UIK has the "Euskadi lagunkoia” seal and continually reviews its compliance. Participating students are asked to indicate their specific needs when registering to guarantee the best possible service. All participants are obliged to treat other people with respect and without discrimination.
- All participants must make proper and careful use of the property, goods, material means and facilities of the UIK or of those entities collaborating with it.
- UIK has joined the "Erronka Garbia" initiative. For this reason, we ask the participating students to cooperate to generate the least possible impact. https://www.uik.eus/es/somos-uik/erronka-garbia
- Complaint forms are available on request.
- Each participant is responsible for their own belongings. The Summer Courses Foundation, UIK, is not responsible for any theft or lost objects during the course of its activities.