Work with us
Public Relations and Protocol internships
|Number of jobs||Application opened||Deadline for submission|
Undergraduate student in Advertising and Public Relations or Management Assistant. An agreement will be signed with the University.
Languages: Basque, Spanish, English. Fluency in other language would be an asset.
- Support the PR and Protocol area in the elaboration of protocols and support at events.
- Greet participants on their arrival at the Miramar Palace, mainly, but also at other venues as required.
- Supporting the room attendant service.
- Ensuring the correct image of the rooms.
- Various tasks as Management Assistant.
- To be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Participate in an edition of the Summer Courses with more than 10,000 participants and 1,500 renowned teachers.
- Dates: June to September (a calendar will be agreed with the selected person).
- Working hours: 8.00 to 16.30 from Monday to Thursday and from 8.00 to 14.00 on Fridays. If there is an afternoon activity, the timetable may be modified.
- Grant: 1,000€ for 450 hours of dedication.