Work with us
Support to the ICT area. Internship
|Number of jobs||Application opened||Deadline for submission|
Undergraduate student in Engineering Informatics. An agreement will be signed with the University.
Languages: Basque, Spanish, English. Fluency in other language would be an asset.
- Support for the Foundation’s IT coordinator.
- Support for the teachers and students in the use of IT resources.
- Maintenance of the Foundation’s ICT equipment.
- Maintenance of ICTs in rooms where the Summer Course activities take place.
- Configuration of the Wi-Fi network for users who request it.
- Recording of the Courses.
- Video editing.
- To be part of a multidisciplinary team. The internship will take place mainly at the Foundation’s headquarters at the Miramar Palace but there will be the need to move to other Summer Course venues as required, mainly on the Campus of the UPV/EHU in Donostia-San Sebastian.
- Participate in an edition of the Summer Courses with more than 15,000 participants and 1,500 renowned teachers.
Dates: June to September (a calendar will be agreed with the selected person).
Working hours: 8.00 to 16.30 from Monday to Thursday and from 8.00 to 14.00 on Fridays. If there is an afternoon activity, the timetable may be modified.
Grant: 1,000€ for 450 hours of dedication.