POLYMAT and the University of the Basque Country initiated in 2016 a series of international workshops entitled POLYMAT Spotlight.
This workshop series aims at exploring and increasing the visibility of emerging and technologically-relevant macromolecular materials.
POLYMAT Spotlight 2018 will be devoted to 2D and Porous Polymers, including synthesis, processing and applications.
The Conference GIREP-MPTL 2018 will be focused on physics educational innovations at Primary, Secondary and University levels. Specifically, the symposium provides a forum for exchanging ideas and discussing recent developments in such areas as:
- Physics teaching and learning at Primary and Secondary Education
- Physics teaching and learning at University
- Preservice and in service physics teachers education
- Physics education in non-formal setting
- Physics into STEM teaching and learning
- ICT and multimedia in Physics Education